THE AMH GROUP ACTS TO MAINTAIN THE AUTONOMY AND SOCIAL PARTICIPATION OF PEOPLE WITH DEPENDENCY NEEDS
People with disabilities face multiple obstacles every day in their physical environment which prevent them from participating in the social life on an equal footing with other citizens. The AMH Group raises awareness, provides trainings and offers innovative technical solutions to facilitate the access of people with disabilities to the city of Casablanca.
SERVICE FOR SOCIAL ACTION
offers a tailor-made support, acts as an intermediary between the beneficiaries and the internal and external healthcare professionals; it also covers the costs of rehabilitation (selection based on application)
Provides technical support (mobility, hygiene, comfort) to assist the concerned persons in their quest to get access to services provided by the state.
Provides support to people with disabilities in their administrative and legal procedures.
Provides support to families or institutions willing to welcome pupils with disabilities.
As an intermediary between the job seekers and companies, the AMH Group assesses the company’s needs, selects the adapted profiles and ensures the follow-up.
The lack of public and cultural institutions leads to the social isolation of people with disabilities. To promote social interaction, the AMH Group and its partners regularly organise sociocultural activities adapted to the beneficiaries (festivities, exhibitions, excursions, etc.)
RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Through the constitution of an advocacy movement, the AMH Group and associations working in the field of disability defend the rights of people with disabilities by organising meetings with parliamentarians, departments and / or political parties, the conduct of studies or the organisation of awareness-raising events or press campaigns.
INTERVENTIONS IN 2015
- Conference “Professional integration of people with disabilities”– CGEM (Casablanca)
- National Day of People with a Disability– Morocco Mall (Casablanca)
- Conference “Professional integration of people with disabilities”– – Handicap International (Casablanca)
- Heritage Days consisting of visits of the city and workshop at the CHN (Casablanca)
- « Entrepreneurship and disability» Enactus ESITH (Casablanca)
- «Disability and inclusive development» –Diderot University (Casablanca)
- Week of Corporate Social Responsibility– AXA (Casablanca)
- School Bags initiative (Casablanca)
- « Childhood and Disability» – Faculty of Educational Sciences (Rabat)
- « Perceptions of Disability» – Internal workshop (Casablanca)
- Equal Opportunity Day– Passeport Avenir (Casablanca)
- « New Employment Strategy» – AGEF (Casablanca)
- « Employability of people with disabilities, Challenges and Perspectives» – Ecole Supérieure de commerce (Casablanca)
INTERVENTIONS IN 2016
- Disability Awareness Workshop– school audience (Tahar Sebti Institution – Casablanca)
- Study day « Disability & inclusion: What synergies between the actors? » With the Collective (Casablanca)
- A Belgian / Moroccan Colloquium for Cooperation, Development and Solidarity (Taroudant)
- Conference on the pressure ulcers care (Military hospital– Rabat)
- Scientific stand and workshops (MEDICAL EXPO – Casablanca)
- Prevention of diving accidents– Secondary and high schools teachers (Casablanca)
- 5th Scientific Days on Disability (Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy– Fes)
- Congress for the support of the COP22 “Nutrition, Health and Environment: What Risks? What remedies?(Casablanca)
- Conference on family medicine in Morocco (AMESBO – Casablanca)
- Prevention of diving board accidents– school audience (Casablanca)
- General Assembly of French-speaking Mayors (Beirut)
- Entrepreneurs fair (Marseille)
- Accessibility to the site (COP 22 – Marrakech)
- Seminar on the medical and paramedical care of people with disabilities in Morocco (Rabat)
- Annual Congress« Business leaders as agents of Economic and Social Inclusion “(Uniapac – Vartican)
- Jury du Impact² (Bidaya space – Casablanca)
- « Employment of people with disabilities» (Harkin Summit – Washington)
- Meeting « Disability and employment» (Casablanca)
- Project closure « Access to employment » (Casablanca)